What people are saying:
Families love visiting Victoria Kids Dentistry because we offer pediatric dentistry at our office. Take a look at the reviews below to see how our team provided comfortable, preventive dental services for infants, children, and teenagers in order to improve the health of their smiles. Call our pediatric dentist in Victoria, Texas, today if you also want to leave a review for our office.
- Great experience! Took all 3 kids here. My oldest (7) had a terrible experience at her last dentist and was super nervous for this appointment. Here they talked her through everything and showed her all the tools. She left saying this was the best dentist yet! This will be our regular spot. Thank you for listening to our concerns and helping my girl overcome her fear of the dentist!Mollie DeBord10/11/2023Dr. Wilson and staff are the absolute best and the most caring providers. They truly care about your child’s wellbeing. This the absolute best practice in Victoria.Katy Ochoa8/30/2023My daughter likes going to this dentist . It's a small practice. We've never had to wait long for our appointments and they're always quick and thorough. I appreciate how the exam rooms are actually rooms instead of the exam chairs just separated by partition walls. The staff is very friendly and soft-spoken great place for your kids to feel Comfortable.Tina Salinas8/01/2023My 10 yr old son has become terrified of having teeth work done and now at Kids Denistry he doesn’t have any problems. We are so thankful we were referred to them, so my son could have his work done with sedation. He has had two great experiences and doesn’t even mind going to the dentist.Marsha Johnson7/11/2023Took my 2 year old today and I was so impressed! It was very clean, and the staff was so nice and patient with my toddler! Dr.Wilson and her staff did the most wonderful job with making her feel comfortable. 10/10 would recommend this dentistry.Chelsey Fipps1/12/2023Dr. Wilson and the staff are beyond wonderful! Thank you Dr. Wilson for making us feel like family and just not a patient. My son, Cash, loves everyone there!Leslie Shirhall11/22/2022Dr. Wilson and her staff are amazing! Her team is very kind and patient! We travel from out of town to see Dr. Wilson and it’s well worth the drive! The entire team treats you like your family!Annalisa King10/14/2022I love this dentist office honestly. Between 2 kids I’ve had 4 appointments so far and I gotta say the entire staff is super nice they are very accommodating. One of my kiddos hates any doctors or dentist office but they are so good with him. They give the kids tv and blankets to be comfortable. Even asked me if I wanted a blanket during one of the visits where we would be there for awhile. They are fast and well organized and the staff works very well together during procedures and even just cleaning appointments. I can’t recommend them enough.Amanda Wishard10/13/2022Dr. Wilson is so nice. The office staff worked us in for an emergency visit and made my daughter very comfortable.Lacey New10/04/2022My 6year old was very nervous about his visit. The staff was great and the dentist was great with how they handled my sons anxiety for the filling’s needed. At the end of it all my son walked away with a smile in his face ready to return for his next visit.J R (Nomad)9/20/2022My 6year old was very nervous about his visit. The staff was great and the dentist was great with how they handled my sons anxiety for the filling’s needed. At the end of it all my don walked away with a smile in his face ready to return for his next visit.Josh Garza8/31/2022Their office is nice and clean. The entire staff is so friendly and caring. Dr. Wilson is so kind and knowledgeable. Our kids enjoy going to the dentist because of all of our wonderful experiences here! Highly recommend.Joni Burk8/26/2022The appointment went great!
Great friendly service and comfort during major teeth removal went well! I recommend to mommies with kids.ian tapia8/26/2022The appointment went great!
Great friendly service and timely service as well! I recommend to mommies with kids.ian tapia8/10/2022Dr. Wilson, and the entire team and Victoria Kids Dentistry are the best. They are very transparent about EVERYTHING from charges to the actual work being done. You can tell the most important thing for them is the comfort of the child.10/10 recommend!!!!Alex Salinas7/29/2022This place is absolutely FILTHY!!!! Everyone here seems brand new! I have never seen such incapable dentistry in my life! So the dentist dropped the mirror on the floor, the hygienist put it in the container for my daughter. I am thinking, this MUST be the dirty container but no! He reached in and put it in my daughter’s Mouth! The hygienist should have known better! The cleaning literally took 4 minutes!!! 4 and I’m being generous with that estimate! I will NEVER go back here and I’ll back damn sure to let everyone know. Wearing masks in filth. Give me a break.Lindsay Trammell5/16/2022Absolutely amazing! Very friendly and if you have first timers or scared children they take extra good care to make the process as relaxing and fun as possible. Hit the jackpot when we found this dentist for our kids!Charday Lovingfoss2/01/2022So glad we switched to kids dentistry. Loved the ladies that work there. Specially loved how detailed they were when explaining to the kids the importance of teeth care.Cindy Salinas1/15/2022
- Amazing staff, clean facility, great experience. Definitely solution focused to dentistry needs and just an overall positive experience. If you're not sure where to go, this is the place.katy casas10/15/2021The staff and Dr. Sharma is wonderful! My daughter was always scared to go to the dentist until we started coming here. They made her feel comfortable and now she is no longer scared to go. Thank you!Dana Kuchler9/24/2021I usually don't like changes, but I am glad I made the change to bring my daughter here. It was pleasant from the very first phone call till the end of the visit. Dr. Sharma and all the staffs were very nice and extremely thorough with my daughter. I do appreciate all the precautions taken during this pandemic. Thank you all for being such an awesome team, stay safe and be well.. We will see you again in six months.Catherine Thong8/05/2021I drew a blank on her name (so sorry) but the new dentist is AMAZING! I was worried because after Dr. Ken left, it seemed like a revolving door but then this kind woman comes in and as a teacher myself, I could tell right away she truly cares for the kids. Thank you for taking care of my kids! The new receptionist lady is super sweet and friendly too! LOVE that!jayden dolezal6/25/2021I drew a blank on her name (so sorry) but the new dentist is AMAZING! I was worried because after Dr. Ken left, it seemed like a revolving door but then this kind woman comes in and as a teacher myself, I could tell right away she truly cares for the kids. Thank you for taking care of my kids! The new receptionist lady is super sweet and friendly too! LOVE that!Carla Nolen6/25/2021The staff was extremely nice and accommodating. My son is usually shy but the dentist and attendees helped him come out of his shell! Would highly recommend and will be returning of course! Thanks again for the friendly and great serviceAlyssa Rodriguez6/15/2021Staff was unfriendly. I understand covid is still an issue, but if you don't want kids touching things (stickers, toys by the checkout counter) you need to not have them where kids can see and reach them!! Staff complained about my kid touching the sticker he wanted because she was going to have to clean. The stickers were by the door with in my 2 years reach. Also reprimanded me for my kids sitting in the chairs. I got them out and another lady came in the room and told me not to let them sit in the chairs; I heard you the 1st time!! Also they have had a lot of turn over with dentists in the past 2 years. I will not be back.Courtney Salazar4/09/2021We started with Dr. W. then Dr. Saucier and now we really enjoyed meeting the new Dentist today! She was so kind and thorough!! We LOVE the staff here too...they are wonderful and take care of our kids ao well!!! ❤️Terri Morales3/10/2021Great courteous caring and keeping us informed of our sons condition and procedure..very professional , thanks guys also Dr. Hook and VickyRichard Munoz3/09/2021Once again I had a great experience today at my appointment! The staff all made me feel very welcomed and I left with a nice clean smile! Definitely recommend this awesome office !Bella aley2/24/2021I am forever grateful for this amazing clinic.
My experience here with my daughter was the most professional and above and beyond for multiple procedures in one day. The staff and the Dr are the most wonderful people I have dealt with in a business.Mercedes Garcia1/27/2021Scarlett Wolter1/19/2021Can't say enough about this place!! What a lovely, peaceful experience... So much better than my most optimistic hopes! I took my two little ones there today for their first dentist appointment, and I was delighted with how well it went. The kids were able to watch favorite shows while they got their teeth cleaned, and the staff were so patient and pleasant with them, and seemed to truly enjoy working with kids. Every single person on staff was pleasant and easy to talk to. I also really appreciated how Dr. Sharma explained and showed me different things about their teeth as she went along. She made everything really clear and her suggestions were very helpful. Truly a fabulous experience.Elizabeth Saenz1/06/2021The girls in the office are so sweet. They were so cute in there PJs. This is the office to take your kids to.Ben Deutsch12/22/2020Staff very friendly. Son saw Dr Ken 20 + years ago until he was in teens, then daughter the last 10 years. If you have concerns, just let them know and they will work with you. With COVID things are a little different, but they are still wonderful.aprilclick12/08/2020My daughter is often shy about new places. We prepare for these kinds of visits by playing dentist or doctor visit that morning. It was our first dental visit to this dentistry, and she was phenomenal. The staff helped with their charismatic personalities. 10/10 would recommend.Kassandra Tucker12/08/2020Always a wonderful visit!! Our son has been going there since he was 5 years old. Doctors and Staff are so helpful, friendly, courteous, caring and so kind!! We love it there!! 😊Tracy Lassmann11/11/2020Ever since Dr. Ken left it just hasn’t been the same! Already 2 dentist in 2 years. At least 2 of Dr.Ken’s staff are still there at the front desk. They are always so friendly and helpful. Just wish they could get a good dentist that would stay!! Not real warm fuzzzies like it used to be.Melissa Hanselman11/09/2020
- They were GREAT with my daughter! I was worried she wouldn't sit and they made the entire experience a breeze. Highly recommend!Ana Franke10/28/2020Only a 3 the visit was fine but I was told I would be able to come in with my daughter once she was in a room and I was not called. If thats going to be the case I will be finding a different doctor. She is a minor and I will be in the room from now on.Kaleena Trevino10/19/2020The staff is amazing and great with children! They get back to you in a timely manner which is something that’s important to me. Virtually no wait time. They also give first responders a discount which is awesome! Very happy with Victoria Kids Dentistry!Chelsea Klare10/14/2020Professional, helpful, and kind! Whether it’s a scheduled check-up or an emergency visit, they have been wonderful to my family!Jan Lewis10/14/2020Christopher&Rebecca Simmons9/24/2020Dr. Sam and his crew of sweet ladies were so great today! Very informative and kind, even played my favorite Netflix show for me while I was getting my work done! 🙂Bella aley9/16/2020We were extremely happy with out visit. Seeing my son happy with his new smile makes each day even better. Yall did a great job. Thank you.Megan mumphord9/04/2020We have always had a pleasant experience during appointments. The staff is really what makes this place so wonderful.Robyn O8/18/2020Our appointment was at 10:30 we didn’t get in tell 11 a.m. They apologized said one room wasn’t working. Other than that everything was smooth.Tonya Woytek6/12/2020Had all 3 kids at one time, and a 6 year old gagger. They were so good with her calming her down getting the job done. I loved them all!!! Super sweet and patient.Delia Kolar2/19/2020My family just loves Dr. Erin and her staff! We have been so appreciative of all of their loving and kind nature to all 3 of my babies. One can’t get there enough! LOVES going! Even to have teeth pulled! Cannot give them enough stars!! ❤️Kathleen Young2/11/2020We love Dr. Erin! She is knowledgeable, enthusiastic and great with all three of my kids. Her staff are all so sweet and helpful. I would absolutely recommend Victoria Kids Dentistry!Merrill Ulbricht2/04/2020My daughter actually likes going there! Dr. Saucier is amazing with kids! Thanks and great job Dr Saucier!👍🏻😊Nate King1/29/2020Super friendly and nice staff. Always so great with my daughter. She loves to go and has never been scared.Sabrina Church11/15/2019Wonderful experience with Dr.Erin. She is very kind and patient with my boys. The entire office team is amazing, couldnt ask for a better dental experience for my children. I highly recommend Victoria Kid's Dentistry.Jennifer Stofer11/14/2019My children love Dr.Erin! The support staff and dental care professionals are wonderful! They make the dental care experience lovable.susie gomez11/09/2019We are two visits in and so far, my 7-yr-old and I love Dr. Erin and her staff. Everyone working there has been kind and a good listener, and I can tell that teamwork is a priority in the office. The waiting room has a fun little play area for kids and the overall atmosphere is casual and inviting. Definitely recommend!Erin W10/23/2019Dr. Erin and her staff are AMAZING 💜 I have a very anxious kiddo. Like screaming and running for the door anxious. No bribe, threat, or praise worked. Dr. Erin and her staff’s faith in my son at every appointment has paid off. The last several appointments have been essentially stress free for us all. Her inclusion of my child in treatment (showing him what she’s doing on a play mouth, then letting him play dentist and do the procedure on the toy himself) eliminates any fear or unknowns he has about what’s happening. I’m so appreciative of this facility and these kind people. It’s so obvious they have a passion for children in this field.Heather Harrison10/23/2019
- Victoria Kid’s Dentistry has always done a great job with my children’s, and now my grand child’s teeth. They truly care about your child’s dental health and do a wonderful job of making sure your child is comfortable and relaxed. Dr Saucier is just as wonderful with the children as Dr. Ken was before he retired.Karen Sorrell10/03/2019We always have a professional and friendly experience. Dr. and staff are patient, and make going to the dentist the best experience possible. Highly recommended!Lauren Tagliabue9/27/2019Staff very friendly. Son saw Dr Ken 20 years ago until he was in teens, then daughter the last 8 years, saw him and she transferred to Dr Erin. They liked the toys in waiting room and loves picking movie to watch while in the chair. If you have concerns, just let them know and they will work with you.aprilclick .9/17/2019Dr. Erin is great! Her staff are always so welcoming and sweet to our family. Dr. Erin does a great job of explaining our children’s care to us and making sure we are knowledgeable about taking care of their dental needs.Slone Strnadel9/14/2019I 100% trust Dr. Erin and her staff. I know she would never recommend anything that wasn't needed. The staff is super sweet and helpful. Dr. Erin is great with the kids and takes her time answering all your questions. I never feel rushed or ignored. Thank you Dr. Erin and your entire staff. You guys are the best!Jennifer Janak9/10/2019Everyone took such wonderful care of my daughter after an accident. They responded to me on a Sunday and got her in the office quickly. Thank you!!Nancy Gresham8/27/2019Dr. Erin and her staff are wonderful. Made us all feel comfortable and she made sure my son and I fully understood our options in taking care of his dental issue. 2 visits later—he loves going there, and he especially loved getting to pick his Netflix movie to watch during the procedure. 😉 Dr. Erin is amazing with children and very knowledgeable and efficient.Lindsay Sohrt8/25/2019They are so friendly and works well with kids. Dr. Erin and her assistant are so great with kids. I would definitely switch over to her but my insurance is out of network 😞 My child needed work done that her dentist couldn't do and she loved it there.adela Castro8/07/2019Excellent experience! Everyone is very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful! My kids actually love going to see Dr. Erin!Misty Henke8/03/2019Amazing experience and friendly staff! Every single person there is wonderful with kids and the facility is tailor-made for children: from the interactive play area in the waiting room to televisions for the kids to watch while their teeth are getting worked on. Highly recommend!Krystal Hernandez8/02/2019Excellent experience! Everyone is very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful! My kids actually love going to see Dr. Erin!Misty Henke7/30/2019Really nice. People. Very informative. Love the high energy and positivity.
Couldn't ask for a better dentist for my sonMegan mumphord6/24/2019Dr Erin is very very good with my three year old son, she constantly checking on him and made sure he was comfortable and tell him what all she was going to do so he wouldn't be scared. He had a great experience with his first dental visit. Thank you so very much. Would highly recommend to other family memebers and friends with kids.Carrie Potter6/14/2019We love Victoria Kid’s Dentistry! Dr. Erin is knowledgeable, trustworthy, and so sweet to my kids. My kids love the movies above the exam chairs and fun waiting room. We’ve gone for regular checkups and had one emergency trip... every time I’ve been impressed with their promptness and over-the-top friendliness.Jan Lewis6/07/2019Our three year old, Warrior felt so comfortable with the staff for his first visit there-went on back by himself. Everyone was so friendly & Doctor Amy explained it all great. Warrior truly enjoyed her and as a parent I felt very comfortable. Highly recommend!!Dian Patterson6/04/2019The entire staff did their part to make the appointment go smoothly. Thankful I found this place. I feel so at ease with my child being under Dr. Erin’s care. You won’t be disappointed with Victoria Kid’s Dentistry.Whitney Rudolph5/09/2019Very very good with my daughter, made sure she was comfortable and knew what all she was going to have done so she wouldn't be scared. Very reliving for me to see all her work done and her not be fearful of coming back! Thank you so very much.Stephanie Molnoskey5/07/2019Staff very friendly. Son saw Dr Ken 20 years ago until he was in teens, then daughter the last 8 years, saw him and she transferred to Dr Erin. They liked the toys in waiting room and loves picking movie to watch while in the chair. The last couple times I wasn’t allowed back while cleaning daughters teeth, I would prefer to stay with her.aprilclick3/16/2019Very pleasant experience, but they don't take insurance. (Even though Dr. Saucier, with a different practice address, is listed on our insurance website, they aren't contracted.) We also have a secondary dental policy. We've never paid for routine cleanings and visits, until now. My kids will be aging out of pediatric dentistry soon, and they typically have no issues with cavities or other dental conditions, so we'll be looking elsewhere.J Rainey3/15/2019Dr. Saucier is super sweet! They called when they had an opening and were able to get my baby’s work done sooner than initially scheduled. 3 fillings on a kid with ADHD and she and her assistant were amazing! Very patient, included him in the process of telling him what they were doing in a way that made sense to a 6 year old. She didn’t do any unnecessary work which I love. Front office was also very good to me and my son.Sarah Capak3/08/2019
- Our kids transitioned seamlessly from Dr. Ken to Dr. Erin. She is professional, friendly, and gentle and her welcoming smile easily disarms kids. She clearly explains her concerns and recommendations and takes the time to answer any questions you have. She is an excellent dentist!Meridith Byrd2/22/2019By far the best dental experience I have ever had. Very patient, understanding, and very friendly! No one was frustrated with my son crying it made us feel very comfortable and welcomed! Thank you so much for such a great experience. Would highly recommend to other family memebers and friends with kids.Luisa Cano2/21/2019A pleasant, child-centered atmosphere offers a waiting area with a play center and a wide-array of movie choices for your child to view while he/she sits in the dental chair. Staff is warm and caring.Melanie Hancock Steed2/20/2019Dr. Erin and the staff were all fantastic with my young kids. They calmed their fears and made the experience so easy for them. My only complaint is the amount of phone calls and texts we received. I was bombarded with texts every single night asking for a review and non-stop phone calls asking when we would be making our next appointment despite telling them several times we would call back when we were ready to schedule. I am giving a 5 star review anyway because the care of my kids is what matters and they really were excellent.Amanda Carbajal2/18/2019The staff is very friendly and quick to set up appointments. Dr. Erin is the best with kiddos. She's enthusiastic and very knowledgeable; willing to listen to concerns and give sound advice. We love going to the dentist!Amanda Christian2/15/2019I highly recommend Victoria Kids Denistry. Dr. Saucier is wonderful, and made my daughter feel comfortable and not nervous about going to the dentist. The whole staff is great!Dana Kuchler2/12/2019Excellent kid friendly pediatric dentist office!
Fantastic front office staff and always willing to go above and beyond to take care of my child.Michelle Head2/06/2019Everyone in this office was super sweet! Loved that they took the time to show me and explain everything to me....y’all are fabulous!Wendy Salas2/04/2019The staff was wonderful and took their time to make my two-year-old son feel comfortable. It was a great experience for his first dental visit.Meagan Morgan Campion1/22/2019They were very patient with my not so cooperative 5 year old.. I felt they took the time she needed to relax and feel more confident in the tools and procedures.Nan Pilat1/16/2019I can not say enough good things about Dr Saucier and the staff at Victoria Kid’s Dentistry! The waiting area is fun and inviting. And the staff is so incredibly friendly. My four year old says he loves going to the dentist! Always a great experience.Jessica Clemons1/09/2019All the staff was very friendly, and tried to incorporate my child’s interest throughout the appointment to make her feel comfortable and not scared of going to the dentist!!!Weston Pavlicek1/08/2019Victoria Kid’s Dentistry is absolutely the best place for kids to go. The staff is super friendly and make the place feel very welcoming. Kids are able to play with the toys and then get to pick a movie for there time in the chair. My daughter had a cavity filled and we were in and out in an hour. The staffs way of describing what they are doing is amazing. My daughters LOVE going to the dentist.Debra Matocha1/08/2019Excellent and personal customer service. The team really shows they care in the way the treat both parent and child. Dr Erin has a lot of knowledge and is excellent at explaining treatment plan.P Hunnicutt12/12/2018
BRING YOUR PERFECT SMILE TO LIFE!
Notice: Undefined index: sliderevtemplate in /var/www/victoriakidsdentistry.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-review-slider-pro-premium/public/partials/wp-review-slider-pro-public-display_badge.php on line 222